A personal blog has a number of distinct advantages in today’s technological world. With the advanced technology, it has become more and more important for both people and businesses to have a piece of the digital world in the form of a blog or website.
For this article I’m going to talk about the advantages of having a personal blog for the ordinary person – like myself.
- Having your own blog allows the person their own personal digital footprint to talk about any topic they see fit.
- It gives you a platform to create an online business which can lead to a lucrative income over time.
- It allows people to become creative in ways they may not have thought possible beforehand.
- A personal blog can give friends and family instance access to your thoughts and news from across the world.
- It can act as a personal diary, where you can look back on in years to come and relive certain memories which may otherwise be forgotten.
- You can connect and meet with a variety of people from all across the world.
A lot of people still think that to have a blog means putting in a lot of work or being very technologically minded. This is not the case at all. Most blogs can be set up within a matter of minutes and cost nothing only your time. WordPress and blogger are two platforms which allow users to create their own free blogs.
I find that having a blog has allowed me to expand both my creativity and diversity when it comes to the digital world. It has enabled me to connect with a wider audience that I thought was possible
It has forced me to keep a detailed travel log of all my travels over the past several years and has allowed me to showcase some of my photo collection along the way.
Having a personal blog means having your own digital space on the web which can be shaped and formed into whatever way you want. It is limited only by your own creativity and resourcefulness.
In today’s world, where recession and economic downturn has cast a dark shadow on a lot of physical businesses, more and more people are taking to the internet to try to carve out a digital income. By having your own personal blog, you have begun to take control of whatever situation you find yourself in.[divider height=”20″ line=”0″]